Friday, February 24, 2012

ldn.


i think i lived in london in a past life. i always feel very much at home here. everything is familiar... and even when i don't know, i still intuitively know.

i booked this trip a couple of months ago on a whim, fresh off a freelance job that afforded me the luxury. it was quite inexpensive in total, as my travel often is (i find travel deals like it's my job... people often tell me it should be)... i just wanted to see my uk friends and relax a bit.

things have been stressful as of late and as this trip drew nearer, i was afraid i wouldn't make it. but... the day i was due to leave everything let go... and since i landed, i have felt so good and so happy... very thankful!

it's nice to get a change of scene, but still feel like i am home.

No comments: