Friday, November 5, 2010

tee minus three.

three days till the marathon... this morning i did my last run... i was planning on running on the east river, but when i woke up around 5, it was still raining a bit harder than i felt like running in. so i ran a half mile warm up outside, 4.5 miles on the treadmill, and a half mile cool down outside. when i run outside i never listen to music... mostly because it is still dark when i run and i like to be completely aware of my surroundings. when i'm on the treadmill, i always listen to music (and watch sportscenter on mute)... my marathon training theme song has been this one by justice. i usually save it for the end of longer runs and i imagine myself finishing the marathon, body strong, blissed out on the run and the crowd support... today i made sure to end my run with it...

No comments: