Friday, December 31, 2010

happy new year!


2010 was actually kind of awesome... i am sitting here doing a little recap in my head, and there are waaaayyyy more good things i can think of than bad. i mean, i started off the year in the snowy fjords of norway... can't really go wrong with that.

this year, i met a lot of awesome people, some of whom have become my closest friends... i ran the new york city marathon... (actually, the marathon alone makes 2010 the best year ever...) i went to germany... i got a new job... i finally overcame my fear of headstand (sirsasanaaaaaaa!)... i ran my fastest 10k ever... i got my first athletic sponsorship... i learned to speak some french (major work in progress!)... i got like, three new tambourines... i say, bring on 2011... totally stoked on it!

happy new years everybody. i freakin' love you.

1 comment: